FREE GLOBAL OFFERING
April 8th 6 – 7PM PST
9 – 10PM EST
- If you can be outside in nature and connect in via your phone & headphones, this is ideal. The further into nature the better (While still having internet access).
- Be in a place where you won’t be disturbed (whether out in nature or inside)
- Surround yourself with any sacred objects such as crystals, flowers, incense, uplifting art, essential oils, etc. Anything that connects you with nature and/or inspires you to your best!
- Make sure to have some water nearby to drink and water nearby that acts as an “energetic cleaning” that might be in another cup or bowl.
- Having the element of fire such as a candle or fireplace going is beneficial.
- Turn off any unnecessary electronics & lights (of course keep on whatever you need to connect with the broadcast!)
- Headphones are ideal for the sound.
- Make sure you are comfortable as you may wish to lay down. Have pillows and blankets as needed.
- Ideally, you can set the rest of your evening to be undisturbed were you can remain in as much solitude and quiet as possible.
Aaron Michael Pyne is not a doctor and makes no medical claims. Nothing Aaron Michael Pyne or any agents/employees of Aaron Michael Pyne communicate should be construed as medical or psychological advice of any kind. Please see a health professional for all medical assessments & treatments. By viewing this statement and using any products, services, webinars, classes or information contained herein, you agree to our Disclaimer and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aaron Michael Pyne and any employees/agents of the Company of any liabilities.